POLICY OF QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT
- Conscious that the industry market of thermal and acoustic insulation is increasingly competitive, in what concerns to the requirements and expectations of the customers, as well as the environmental requirements, we decided to guide our operation based on a set of principles and guidelines:We consider that Quality is fulfilled when we have customers satisfied and faithful to the products manufactured by TERMOLAN.
- We also consider that we reach the excellence of Environmental Performance and Pollution Prevention, whitin the scope of the Best Available Technologies in the Sector (BAT’s), aligned with the Environmental Licensing and the compliance of all the legal and regulatory requirements applied and subscribed by TERMOLAN.
- We assume that Quality is only perceived by everyone when we comply with accuracy the statutory and regulatory requirements of our customers.
- We spread our Quality and Environmental System, commiting all of the employees, suppliers and other stakeholders to our organization.
- We recognize that our Quality and Environmental System can be progressively improved when we search, in an effective way, the causes of our problems / potencial problems and we act in compliance over the sames.
- We obtain more value in the Quality and Environmental System when we reduce the costs resulting from waste.
- Assuming the Quality and the Environment as a Management tool, the General Board compromises itself with the challenge of keeping and continuously improving a Quality and Environmental System according with the requirements resulting from the NP EN ISO 9001 and NP EN ISO 14001.
The General Board.